- Class 150 to Class 2500
- Size Range ¼” thru 24” (Class Dependent)
- Floating and Trunnion, Full and Reduced Bore
- Body Wall Thickness ASME B16.34, Forged or Cast Versions
- Cryogenic tested to -196°C (-320°F)
- Fire-Safe Design API 607
- Vented Ball Standard
- Blowout Proof, Low Torque Guided Stem Design
- Live-Loaded Packing and Anti-Static Capable
- Fugitive Emissions ISO 15848
- PTFE, TFM, CTFM, PCTFE (KEL-F®) and Metal Seats Available
- Valves are degreased, cleaned and packaged prior to shipping
- Custom Face-to-Face Lengths Available per Customer Requirement
- Manual, Electric, Pneumatic, or Electro-Hydraulic Operators Available
Certifications & Compliance
Sesto Valves are designed and manufactured to internationally recognized standards including but not limited to the following:
Fire Testing: API 607, API 6FA, BS 6755 Part II
Testing: API 6A, API 598, API 17D, ISO 5208, BS 6755 Part I, BS 6364
Marking: API 6A, MSS-SP-25, PED
Certifications: API607, SIL, NACE, MR0175, PED, Fugitive Emissions
Partial List of Applications
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer units
- Aerospace Industry
- Gas Production Facilities
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Injection Skids
- Industrial Chemical Processes
- Cargo and Bunkering Systems
- Petrochemical Plants
Versatility & Reliability
The Sesto design allows for the use of all types and materials of construction and may be installed in any flow configuration and orientation. Our customizable spring configurations and guided seat design gives the option for a carbon steel body and end enclosures with a duplex or stainless seat module. We have many different metal seated options for a variety of high temperature, corrosive, or abrasive applications. Our experienced team of engineers can design and build the right valve for your exact requirements. Our precision machined innovative design has been tested to the highest standards and may be used in virtually any application with confidence. Reliable repeat performance is our responsibility to you.
Fugitive Emissions Certified
Packing arrangement is Fire-Safe for critical applications and Fugitive Emissions ISO 15848 certified.
True Cryogenic Design.
Forged 316 Body
The forged body eliminates the possibility of any leaks due to casting defects.
1-PC Extended Stem
Our stem is made of one solid piece extended to the valve body. The packing is insulated and there is no leak path in the extension. Our proprietary extension seal design helps maintain flow temperatures giving the end user energy savings.
PCTFE (KEL-F®) Seats lapped to the ball as standard
Our seats are lapped to the ball giving us very tight tolerance and shut-off while lowering our torques dramatically. Our seats do not leak.
Fully Tested Valves to -196°C (-320F)
We test our valves per industry standards and perform tests to Cryogenic Temperatures -196°C (-320°F) and then test again at ambient temperature with water.